Friday, May 28, 2010

god DAMN

a moment of magic nullifies a lifetime of mediocrity. it makes me greedy for more.
alaska: i needed this. i cannot articulate how much.
weepily emotional.
veins prominent in warm hands.
i wish i could have done more when you left.
singing 'cover of the rolling stone' in a sunlit 11pm alley.
tulips.
strawberries.
grilled eggplant. grilled mushrooms- oh my god.
great smiles that make me smile back.
people who tolerate me.
heat.
colitas. (?)
puppies.
slowly.
23g into my right quadriceps. sitting on a kid's steppy-stool. normally i do a 25g. it's so weird and yet so routine- i forgot about it until just now.
i'm reminded of decades of weirdness. being a kid. being a girl. being intimate. memories not quite applying to the current version we've created for ourselves. head against pillows, talking about my feelings. yawn. still, you listened. thank you.
i have your back. you know that, right?
this is applicable to everyone i know. everywhere.

i will upload photographs soon.

No comments: