Saturday, February 06, 2010

women will usurp men for sheer vulgarity, always. I love that about my gender. it was very therapeutic to go out, drink a lot, eat delicious sushi, and talk about everything from UTIs to faking orgasms to horrible sex with guys who don't realize it's horrible. we all agreed that "when it's right, you know." and I have never had bad sex with someone I truly cared about.
*
bad sex is your body's way of saying "why the fuck are you with this person?"
*
we're getting our hours cut again. spending about $100 last night on debauchery was bittersweet; I shan't do that again for awhile. the winter has been thuddingly slow at work; it was either everyone reduce hours or several people get laid off. I've lived on 3/4 time before. it'll be fine. p said "there's your incentive to do massage"- and once I finally get my fucking license (still pending in the system) I will. I need my ass kicked into motivation far more frequently than I care to admit.
On a financially hypocritical note, I enthusiastically agreed to go to Ireland in September...
*
i've started drawing again- going to the figure sessions that are held all over town. it is so narcotic. I love walking home with a graphite-stained arm. and I'm designing p's massage logo, trying to draw fucking hands. I really, really hate drawing hands... I don't think I can put mittens on a massage ad, unfortunately.
it is sunny, upper 50s, jubilantly springlike. I saw fully bloomed daffodils in someone's yard yesterday. the deck door is open. I can hear the oceanlike roar of the freeway.

No comments: