Saturday, March 14, 2009

silent but the purring

i am in a fucking good mood.
it is finally not unseasonably, sphincter-tighteningly cold. last week it snowed; today it is raining and my screen door is open. the apartment is quiet. incense is burning. i just made a cd. peacefulness is supremely underutilized.
yesterday i hung out with someone i've wanted to get to know for over three years. very few people have ever intrigued me for such a duration and for no concrete reason. actually hanging out felt positively liquid and very nice. opportunity strikes when i least expect it.
cliches exist for their truth. nevertheless i hate them.
a mural

walking at night

i love having my life back.
(when i'm not in such a blissy mindset, i will undoubtedly overscrutinize the fallacies of my character that lead me to 'give up' my life for other people in the first place.)

No comments: