Wednesday, March 25, 2009

radio dreams and forgetting how to breathe

the first discarded television of the season! (2nd in an annual series)

i have been awake for five hours and it is 930am. it has been raining all morning; i simply watched the sky get lighter.

work and school are both screwy. the lead tech director got laid off yesterday. i am selfishly concerned about my own job stability; we were assured last week that no layoffs were happening, and she did have reasons to be 'let go', but it still makes me incredibly fucking nervous. and my last final of the term is today. it counts for 50% of my grade. they are reformatting the curriculum; if i fail i have to retake 2 terms of kinesiology. i would rather burn my eyes than relive the fucking anguish of these classes again. i am truly hoping i get the masseter for my comp check and not something complicated like the goddamn gluteus medius.
this evening will either find me in the throes of giddy relief or wrenching self-loathing. i suppose i should be studying more, rather than mindlessly prattling into the ether.
why the fuck would they even make a sign like this?

No comments: