Wednesday, June 20, 2007

turn me over, turn me on

the more comfortable i get in any given situation, the more i allow my fucking mouth to run. i do not think before i speak. fearlessness dissolves into introverted paranoia once i am left alone with my thoughts.
oh well.
work was fun, as usual, but the minor bullshit is prompting the aforementioned commentary. luckily i have the next 4 days off to relearn how to conduct myself like a lady.
last weekend i stumbled upon a 'gentleman's magazine' from the '60's, filled with incredibly crude cartoons- my two favorites being:
-new husband is waiting in the honeymoon bed (the iconic "just married" suitcase on the floor) calling out "come on, darling, i can't wait any longer!" his new bride, in the foreground, is smiling coyly with his masculine physique stuffed into dainty panties.
-man is sitting on sofa in front of television, irate expression; she is 69-ing him, ass in his face; the caption reads "dammit, charlene, i'm trying to watch 'bonanza!'"
if it wasn't rather costly i would have bought it.
theme song for the day: "conquest" by the white stripes. rowr. perhaps i just like the usage of the word "huntress."

No comments: