Thursday, September 28, 2006

dewy stamen, bruised petals

according to the cia 'personality profile' (www.cia.gov) i am a 'thoughtful observer.'
according to my actions of the last few weeks, i am also one of poor work ethic, silly stoner habits, and propensity of snogging boys drunker than myself.
tomorrow i go admire the ruins of the original western state hospital, a mental asylum in beautiful steilacoom washington. apparently the juggaloes have taken it over, but we shall be there in the innocent sunlight. is the juggalo thing local to western washington, traffic, meth, and horse-fucking capital of the united states? i rather hope so.
soberly i sip my iced blackberry sage tea. my inner librarian always wins the fight of personality.

1 comment:

Bronto Love said...

You have a gift of transfering the most mundane concepts into arousing allusions. Didn't know what snoggling or juggalos were but Google helped - guess I've spent too much time in the sticks. According to the CIA I'm a Curious Adventurer. Ya right. Living in the ass-end of nowhere by choice.