Wednesday, January 30, 2008

the computer is working! my method of 'fixing': i let it sit in its carrier for a month, to reflect on what it had done. i use this same method for cars, my health, relationships. sometimes it actually works. sometimes i forget that i cared in the first place.
a sunlit wall in a most delightful shade of orange, la conner washington. the crappy framing is to capture what seemed at the time to be a most poignant store name (the store was closed at the time). la conner is a tourist berg, two blocks of twee shoppes selling windchimes and bath salts and ugly bronze statues of sailboats. i randomly saw three turkeys crossing the road there, making cars stop, which was cool.

my lair at night. the night of january 25th, i believe. this is what a piece of the planet looks like.

in the day. today. my brady bunch stairwell. i have been collecting random art. it must be lurid.

tiresias in my lap.

i can only upload 4 at a time...

No comments: