Wednesday, December 20, 2006

sometimes we fuss and fight

so the amazing man of prior entry went rather crazy on me... after a second very nice evening i recieved repeated voice and text messages calling me a "princess" and signed with x's and o's (symbols that repulse me almost as much as, how you say, emoticons... i dislike cutesy shortcuts and acronyms in general). what the fuck? it was our second time hanging out. i didn't even fuck him! i was a bit captivated by him until this. i don't know what to do. he is out of town right now. my instincts instruct me to hide, but masochistic curiosity wonders if perhaps it's just a phase, and perhaps he is calmer and more sane than he's currently letting on.
there are appealing and horrifying eschelons of nuttiness. my lure towards the former tends to get me in just as many sticky fixes, i suppose.
after the storm, a man (27 years old) was walking his dog in gig harbor and stepped on a fallen live wire. they were both electrocuted, both killed. the dog was brought in to my work to be scanned for a microchip, to determine if the man was his owner. people are still without power around here. 12 have died. there was a huge multilingual warning on the front page of the seattle times today about carbon monoxide poisoning from gas stoves, indoor barbecues, etc. apparently another, more demure windstorm accosts this area by friday. is this receiving national attention?
that first guitar chord from the pointer sister's "fire" is a truly lovely sound.

No comments: