Thursday, August 25, 2011

this is my last post on this account.

the people whom i have innocently given access to this site have rendered it, for lack of a better word, impotent. i cannot be as honest as i would like. i hate the one-sided voyeurism; YOU know everything about ME but are too socially immature to give me the same courtesy. it's been a problem for awhile. i've started keeping a palpable journal again, but, i'm ashamed to say, physically writing is annoying. it is annoying in a way i don't remember it being. and every time i'm PHYSICALLY writing in my PHYSICAL journal, i can't help but think: FUCK YOU. fuck you for making me feel like have to fucking hide.

being that this is on the interwebs and will never, ever go away, i am not deleting this blog. this has been my journal for the last 6 years of my life- 6 very tumultuous years. writing here kept me sane, and i don;t care if that's cliched, because it's true. i would hate to lose this just because a few assholes fucked it up.

confidential to fabian: STOP STALKING ME. stop calling me, stop emailing me. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BEING YOUR FRIEND, OR ACQUAINTANCE, OR ANYTHING. DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE.

everyone else, all 3 of you, thanks for reading my shit. expect an email soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabian wasn't stalking you.

He told me about your blog months ago, and I too enjoyed it. (he tutors me for figure drawing) ALOT of my friends have blogs, and I follow several.

He told me about the calls and email he sent. He asked if I thought he should stop, but since you never told him that you were avoiding him, as opposed to not even receiving calls and emails in the first place, I didn't say that it was a bad idea.

He's here right now, and he told me not to message you, but since I'm insisting, he wants you to know that henceforth, you won't be hearing from him.

Before I go, I just want to say that I don't like how you're partially blaming him for ceasing your journal. He's not an asshole. He was just trying to talk to you because he thought you were cool. If at any point in time you would have told him to stop trying to talk to you, he would have stopped.

Fabian is an great guy. He's shown me 2 drawings that he did of you, but he never posted them in your journal because he was waiting for you to respond to his emails or something.

He's really sorry it turned out this way.

Big mama said...

That is the creepest comment ever, just saying....get a grip and a life. Love to my girl Brynn, sounds like you by far made the right decision.